TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a VR-5535Z model. The remote suddenly will not work.

Customer Question
I have a VR-5535Z...

I have a VR-5535Z model. The remote suddenly will not work. I can use the TV as it is connected to cable, but I need to change from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2 so I can watch Netflix. Even the control on the

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

All wiring checked and all batteries put in new.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can't change sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

TV set idle for 4 Months. All worked fine when left

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

What is on the tv screen right now?