TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a 14 year old Mitsubishi HD1080 tv. we purchased an…

Customer Question
We have a 14...

We have a 14 year old Mitsubishi HD1080 tv. we purchased an rca adapter. What do we plug into in the control panel of the Misutishi?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Mitsubishi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Mitsubishi Projection TV 1080 series

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just bought the firestick and are trying to set up for the first time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Offhand there are over a hundred types of "RCA adapter" as RCA is the most common mode of connection every invented. So that said, what specific adapter do you have (what are you trying to connect to the TV)? Also what is the full model number off of of the back of the Mitsubishi TV?