TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Its blank on and off, Panasonic, Yes, Yesterday, No that it…

Customer Question
Its blank on and...

Its blank on and off

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No that it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Louie, Technician