TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I lost my original remote for my curved Samsung smart tv. I…

Customer Question
I lost my original...

I lost my original remote for my curved Samsung smart tv. I ordered another one -- model TM1580A was sent instead of the original remote I received with my TV. I cannot get the new remote to pair with the TV. How can I get the remote paired with the TV?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

Model UN65HU7250F - Samsung

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All the remote does is turn the tv on and off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I got the new remote a couple of weeks ago and have not been able to use it because it will not pair with the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need instructions on how to pair the remote with the tv. The remote didn't come with instructions. Thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please press and hold Return and Guide buttons on remote for 5 seconds or more till you get pairing message on TV screen.

Please reply back with the result