TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Directtv stopped working about 7:30 pm yesterday--please fix…

Customer Question
Directtv stopped working about...

Directtv stopped working about 7:30 pm yesterday--please fix it!

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Lg 59lb6100 3 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Last night the directtv stopped working . Outages?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Began suddenly about 7:30 pm yesterday, sept 17. Nothing happened before, it just quit.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Just restore my tv service.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What area are you located in?

There are no known outages with DIRECTV.

Is it still not working for you?

Have you tried restarting or resetting your DIRECTV receiver?