TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic plasma mod. tcp5052 it just turned off…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic plasma mod. tcp5052 it just turned off red light in front just blinks and wont turn on again unplugged it and turned it on and it shut right off again

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I have a Panasonic mod. tcp5052 plasma once in a great wile it would turn off on its own

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started tried unplugging it for 10 min. turned it on and it turned right off

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/18/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- How many times the red light blinks, pauses, and repeats the same number of blinks?

10 times and pauses

10x error code tells it is hardware failure inside TV and there are several circuit boards suspected for this error code, it needs troubleshooting inside TV with voltmeter to determine what board(s) is bad to get it replaced.

Would you like to troubleshoot it now and have voltmeter to proceed?

OR want diagnosis and approx cost on repair info?

no and I would like to cancel my free 7 day subscription you have answered all my questions thank you

OK, contact customer service for any billing issue/ free trail session.

Good luck