TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I got a 4k, it has a black screen, it does come on, again…

Customer Question
I got a 4k...

I got a 4k, it has a black screen, it does come on , again blacl screen, no sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

M55-c2 , got it less then a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Black screen nothing works, did the flash light test, I could see it was on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week ago screen started to get brown patches that would come and go. turned it on yesterday nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Were to buy a replacement circuit board

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

same problem on all devices
only Roku and cable box

OK - Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result