TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I NEED A NEW MANUAL FOR THE REMOTE FOR MODEL #

Customer Question
I NEED A NEW...

I NEED A NEW MANUAL FOR THE REMOTE FOR MODEL # LATKKJB44406018

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

MODEL #

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have lost the instruction to go to Vidio 1 to play vhs discs

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/18/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

LATKKJB44406018 isn't valid model number.

This started out to be a free service now you want more money???
This is getting out of hand. All I need is a replacement instruction manual to replace the original one. If you can't do this, just cancel me out.

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Please contact customer service via following link for any billing issue/ to cancel this question.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks