TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung tv model un40h5003afxza. Every few minutes…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung tv model un40h5003afxza. Every few minutes it will shut off and after a few seconds it will come back on with a nice picture. The cable co checked and said it was not their equipment. Can you help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Un40h5003afxza. It is three years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't know what you mean does it work. If you mean does it let you move around to different functions then yes.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It started Sat evening. We were having a storm and had a loud clap of thunder and the tv went out for a few min then came back on but kept going in and out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 9 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?