TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i connecting my dvd recorder to a tv d32f-e1, VIZ10…

Customer Question
How do i...

How do i connecting my dvd recorder to a tv d32f-e1

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

VIZ10 d32f-e1 TV can set to what connection

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv is good

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is a new tv

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
9/18/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 9 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I need following info to assist you for connection setup for DVD.

What is the model number of the DVD player that you wish to hook with this TV?

Sanyo fwzv475f

Thanks, ***** ***** it, get back with you in few minutes

Sanyo FWZV475F combo player can be connected to TV by using either HDMI cable or Component Video cable (it has 5 RCA wires) or regular AV Cable (3 pin RCA wire).

What kind of connection cable do you have to assist you accordingly?