TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung smart TV. I have netflix I pay for. It is…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung smart TV . I have netflix I pay for. It is saying I am not connected to the internet. I have full internet and wifi connection from

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

It is new this year. 55 inch samsung. Have gone through all the prompts for netflix and it says it is not connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We only use the TV for netflix

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We had netflix initially about 2 months and suddenly we could not get it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and wifi router/ modem power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let wifi router/ modem reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

do you mean the internet connection in the wall behind the TV
no

Is the TV connected to internet via hard wire or wirelessly/ wifi ?

can you answer me If I disconnect the cable box from the internet connection will that do it???

No, only unplug cable box power cord from wall for 5 minutes if your TV hooked only with cable box.

Since Netflix isn't working on your TV then TV should be connected to internet and I'm not sure how do you get internet at your home?

Is it through phone line or an optic fiber cable etc?

it is connected to a cable box

OK, please reboot your cable box that might work to get Netflix back on TV.

Do you use cable remote to run Netflix app to get video streaming?

Do you need any further assistance with this question?