TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our netflix says feature not available. What do I do to get…

Customer Question
Our netflix says feature...

Our netflix says feature not available. What do I do to get netflix again?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

KDL-50W800B is the model number. Don't know how old it is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Started yesterday. Have unplugged tv and unplugged modem. All other devices with the internet are working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/18/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please