TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My blue ray player with Netflix, works but 1 can not get…

Customer Question
My blue ray player...

My blue ray player with Netflix, works but 1 can not get Netflix? thank you. dick

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sony bdp-

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 4 days I called Netflix, they said to call you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/18/2017
TV Technician: Joe AV, Technician replied 9 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help you with this issue. Please tell me what the model of the DVD player is.