TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would like to know if i can use rechargable batteries in…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know if i can use rechargable batteries in the rca decg13 set...if so, what size and how mani?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I dont have one yet but i want to buy one froma mazon

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All i want to know is how many batteries and what size will i need before buying

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Do you know the answer to what i am interested in or should i go elsewhere

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/18/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean in the remote control?