TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No picture all black. My tv is a 55 inch had it since 2014.

Customer Question
No picture all black. ...

No picture all black.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

My tv is a 55 inch had it since 2014. Model #is 50H5G.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv is all black I can't get anything.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was working fine this morning just got home and turn it on . Have sound. It no picture.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/18/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.