TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

There is not voice. How do i get it back to So, Im lookin…

Customer Question
There is not voice...

There is not voice. How do i get it back to So

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Im lookin for it

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I do

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I dont know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Since last night. My dad youched something and the voice is gone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which voice are you referring to?

The voice when you turn on the tv

Please note that I am not sure which make/model TV that you have.

Also, what does the voice say?

When are you calling me

Also, what does the voice say?

Louie, Technician