TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new LG monitor. I am trying to find good

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new LG monitor. I am trying to find good instructions. I wish to set up mult1ple desktops on this large screen.

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

Huh!

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

It works fine

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

What issue where are the instructions?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/18/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

When you say multiple desktops you mean you want to connect multiple computers at once to the monitor?