TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sharp T.V. remote does not turn my flat screen T.V. on. I…

Customer Question
My Sharp T.V. remote...

My Sharp T.V. remote does not turn my flat screen T.V. on. I have changed the AA batteries, which did not correct the problem. We are on U-Verse, however, the other T.Vs. work fine. Is it possible that the remote needs to be changed and if so how do I proceed in purchasing one.

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

No, at this time this is the only concern, I wish to add that the flat-scree is a 30 inch model purchased within the past five years.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Can you turn on the tv with the buttons on the tv itself? or the original remote that came with the tv?