TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have one question,in my Samsung smart 40 tv,only display…

Customer Question
I have one question,in...

I have one question,in my Samsung smart 40 tv,only display SAMSUNG SMART TV,so it is working or not? let me inform.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

Model UN40D5550RFXZA SMART TV SAMSUNG

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO,YES

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

LAST 3 MONTH

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Let me know when you are ready.....