TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why does my tv break in and out when it is hooked up to

Customer Question
Why does my tv...

Why does my tv break in and out when it is hooked up to cable tv without a box. all other tv's work fine. Already switched cable wires.

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?

Insignia ns-39dr510na17

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I re done channel searching 4 times on cable only not anntena. replaced all cable wires three times . i Also disconnected are streaming box when doing channel search.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I was looking for a way to delete the previous channel search, but was unable to find a way

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Are all the other tv's using a box? or without box?

Without and no problems

Please take this tv into another room where you know there are no problems and connect it to that cable line. Test if you are having the same issue in that room and let me know what happens.