TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv wont turn on lg 49LH510V, NO, NO ITS JUST TURNED OFF,

Customer Question
My tv wont turn...

My tv wont turn on lg 49LH510V

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO ITS JUST TURNED OFF

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

MY BABY CLICKED TURN OFF BUTTON MANY TIME

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is there any power-light lit or blinking please on the front of the set?if the power-light is lit solid what color is it please?