TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have the coaxial cable plugged in and the component,

Customer Question
I have the coaxial...

I have the coaxial cable plugged in and the component

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

INSIGNIA LED TV 40' 1080 P

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I MOVED THE TV TO THE BED ROOM AND ITS TELLING ME I HAVE NO SINGAL, BUT THERE WAS A TV WORKING 10 MINS GGO

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the model number from the back of the tv?

What specifically do you have connected to the tv currently? Is there a cable box, and if so is it using the red/white+red/green/blue cords?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.