TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a 60 inch flat screen TV that is about two years…

Customer Question
We have a 60...

We have a 60 inch flat screen TV that is about two years old. Suddenly we can't get the TV to turn on. We have checked all connections, electricity , fuses etc. It still wont turn on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Viera 55 inch class 1080p Plsma HDTV. no problem reviously TC-P55GT30

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been out a fe week apparently. we have tried all connections, electricity, fuses etc. it wont start

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

What is the power LED on the front of the tv doing? on or off or blinking or...