TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I get a d301, it is 8, no, last night, no

Customer Question
I get a d301 ...

I get a d301

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is 8

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last night

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 9 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Missing some basic information... Tv model number is? Problem you are having?

Are you having website difficulties preventing you from replying?