TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to change from cable box to manual antenna, D24 d1,

Customer Question
Trying to change from...

Trying to change from cable box to manual antenna

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?

D24 d1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No it was working on cable box. I have used same hookup before in this room. It seems that if we can get it off wireless network it would read antenna signal.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We are just now changing back to antenna after several months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Trying to change back to antenna from cable.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Joe AV, Technician replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your question. It seems you are switching from cable to antenna. Can you tell me if this is a rooftop antenna or what type of antenna it is?