TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My mother in law just got a new 32 inch smart tv and can't…

Customer Question
Hi, my mother in...

Hi, my mother in law just got a new 32 inch smart tv and can't figure out how to get the info lines on the bottom to go away.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

It's a d series. Not sure exact model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. We just have this selection bar across the bottom that we cannot eliminate

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Not sure. It was just installed 2 weeks ago. Has been an issue since we got here on Friday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like to be able to set sleep timer for nightly turn off.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 9 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Did the tv come with a Vizio remote?