TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just turned it on and it is diplaying a power only screen,

Customer Question
Hi I just turned...

Hi I just turned it on and it is diplaying a power only screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

MFL69726302 bought it today

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing's responding but the remote seems to be talking to the tv... lights are working when I push buttons

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just pulled it out of the box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

It's an lg

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello?
9/18/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please