TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a toshiba LCD 40L 1333DB. We have power on by an…

Good morning. We have...

Good morning. We have a toshiba LCD 40L 1333DB . We have power on by an intermittent flashing green light but no sound or picture. Been looking on hear and tried disconnecting power then holding down the power switch for eight seconds but no success.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model number 40L1333DB. Approximately three years old bought brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No - totally black screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's happened intermittently previously buy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

But usually fixed by the power on and off trick. It usually worked before by avoiding the remote controls and using the controls at the back of the set but they don't work either this time.

9/17/2017
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

At this point it does sound like a power-board issue this board will need to be visually examined initially and a decision made to replace it, do you think you can do this yourself?I will be happy to help you with it, it may mean a board will need to be replaced

I am sorry this is not something easier.

At this point I would welcome a positive rating of 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release some funds to me,note question remains open

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician