TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Power is lost, 6400, 43" Noting works, I cannot turn on

Customer Question
Power is lost Technician's...

Power is lost

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

6400, 43"

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Noting works, I cannot turn on power neither with remote, nor manually

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Worked last night, couldn't turn on this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no other information

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.
Is the TV completely / electrically dead?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.