TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a tv problem. Who can help? Tvi LG. 42" approximately…

Customer Question
I have a tv...

I have a tv problem. Who can help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Tvi LG. 42" approximately 4yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 days I have checked connections. I have another TV which is connected the same way and is fine.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
why am I talking about cell phones. My issue is about TV reception
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Tvi LG. 42"..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.