TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Getting an error that says to connect the antenna.

Customer Question
Getting an error that...

Getting an error that says to connect the antenna. Everything is connected

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Sanyo dp32746

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We have unplugged everything and nothing works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing works just the power button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Just happened 15 minutes ago. We were watching a DVD and he tried to fast forward and now this error

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me what all you actually have connected to the tv currently, and on which specific ports on back of the tv, such as cable box on hdmi1, dvd on hdmi2, vcr on video1, etc?

Cable box and DVD player

which specific ports on back of the tv are those connected to?

Louie, Technician