TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Pass code for Maxent TV...Model number L2614xw02, mx-26x3,

Customer Question
Pass code for Maxent...

Pass code for Maxent TV...Model number L2614xw02

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Mx-26x3

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes..no remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We didn't have cable..we bought a stick antenna

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

How to program it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What passcode are you referring to, a parental control pin? Or the programming of a new remote? Or something else?