TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I recorded several movies in English using my Samsung 4500.

Customer Question
I recorded several movies...

I recorded several movies in English using my Samsung 4500. I recorded them using my dvr on Comcast cable. When I play them back, they are in Spanish. I don't know what I've pressed to cause this. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's two months old and my book has series 4, 4500, 450D

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works fine. It's crazy, but I just have this problem on the Harry Potter series of movies.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing happened...I just began to play one of the movies and it was in Spanish, so I played a few moments of all them and they are all in Spanish.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Check bot your recorder and TV to see if you have your Secondary Audio Program (SAP) turned on.

Where will I find the SAP? I've looked with both remotes and am not having any luck.

It will most likely be in the audio setup menu.

In your Samsung it will be in the Audio options menu listed under Multi Track Sound.

How are you doing?