TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We tried to watch a movie on Netflix this afternoon and the…

Customer Question
We tried to watch a...
We tried to watch a movie on Netflix this afternoon and the screen was totally blank. This was on the television.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- Does TV have builtin Netflix app or is there any external device connected to TV for internet video streaming?

I can't get to the back of the screen at this time.. I think the problem is in our WII game?? That is how we connect to Netflix.

OK - Have you tried to disconnect TV and Wii game console power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result