TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a keurig 2.0 coffee machine which given me

Customer Question
I have a keurig...

I have a keurig 2.0 coffee machine which given me problems.The menu on the screen is not working.When I hold down the power button the power icon must appear in the right bottom part of the touch screen display. That does not happen.Please advise what to do

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

When I plugged in the machine the button in the right corner of the screen goes on.I think that is not the way.Pl;ease advise.The screen is only shown the button on the right corner of the screen

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
When i plug in the machine the button on the right corner of the screen goes on.Normally the power button must go on.Also the power button is not working.
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How old is the Keurig?

Where did you purchase it?

I purchased the keurig 2 at Amazon. About 2 years ago.By the way can I ask you a question.Are you next to a TV technician also experience with coffee machines

The question was accidentally posted into the TV category although I am able to help you.

Are you located in the US?

I am sorry.I am not in the USA..I am in Suriname South America
My phone number is *****
Can you call me or please send a solution by email.Thank you
I just have to leave for one hour.You can send me for now answers on my problems from the KEURIG 2.0 coffee machine.I can get back to you in one hour

I would suggest that you return the item back to Amazon to have it exchanged for you -- The Keurig has minimal troubleshooting available since it is a basic electronic.

Did you unplug it and plug it back in?

I have unplugged and plugged it back in several times before getting to you.It is not working.You suggest me to send it back to Amazon.I have no guarantee. Does it mean that you can solve the problem for me
As you also write that my question was accidentally posted in the TV category, I am afraid that you will not be able to help me.Please reply

Yes, you will need to send the item back to Amazon.

Since your Keurig has an internal failure, it will need to be replaced by Amazon.

In other words you will not be able to solve the problem.

Correct -- Amazon will need to replace it.

Then we have to end this matter, but please understand that this end of this issue is poor for me.That will be my rating.Thanks for your assistance

Okay, thank you.