TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung LNS4051DX/XAA was working fine I was using my…

Customer Question
My Samsung LNS4051DX/XAA was...

My Samsung LNS4051DX/XAA was working fine I was using my fire stick to listen to YouTube and then the screen goes black. I waited a while nothing happens so I turned it off now

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

When I turn it on it makes a sound but no picture no menu

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Lns4051dx/xxa

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing happened at all. My husband says it's gone black before and he has to wait days sometimes for it to show picture again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that's it when I push the source button on the remote I can hear static

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please turn On TV power to get sound from TV speakers and perform following test...

- Do you see a dim picture if shine a flashlight closely on the screen at an angle?