TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sound keeps going out/in/out/in not sure what model I…

Customer Question
My sound keeps going...

My sound keeps going out/in/out/in not sure what model I have

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's about 4-5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. not sure if problem exists on all sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been going on for 3 days now. we were watching tv and the sound just went mute

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a website I can go to to find out my model?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Are you using the speakers built into the tv or external like sound bar or surround sound?

hi mike

Hi. Are you using the speakers built into the tv or external like sound bar or surround sound?

using the TV's speakers

Is the problem happening right now?