TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My service was just installed about 3 days ago. The TV in my…

Customer Question
My service was just...

My service was just installed about 3 days ago. The TV in my bedroom is not activated AND someone (probably looking for copper cable) pulled the Infinity box off or the house outside my gate.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Westinghouse 36" TV about 4 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just had my service installed about 3 days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

About the Infinity box in the front yard.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean Xfinity?