TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to connect my 6displayer to my TV. I need a rca input…

Customer Question
I want to connect...

I want to connect my 6displayer to my TV. I need a rca input to vga or hdmi adapter. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

It is a6 year sharp with rgby guns 42 "

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried a rca to usb and a rca to hdmi both failed. The tv has an analog input for usb but a converter cable failed.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Joe AV, Technician replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with this request. You mentioned a "6 disk player" and RCA connections. I just want to confirm if this is a DVD player or a CD player. As well, regarding the RCA connections can you tell me if they are composite (yellow, red, white) or component (Red, Green, blue, white, red)? Please let me know and I can help you find what you need.