TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sound but no picture, 32LN5308, 2yrs, can't see due TV is…

Customer Question
Sound but no picture ...

Sound but no picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

32LN5308, 2yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can't see due TV is black

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Sound woke me up,did not touch remote, was watching TV At 2AM IS WAS ok, THIS MORNING sound continue but no picture also can not change channels to check is soundo is different....called Dish my TV provider, we went all procedures but no avail....tech said to check with LG Tech...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That is

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?