TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Continuing a chatJA: What's the model number of your TV? How…

Customer Question
Continuing a chat(###) ###-#### ...

Continuing a chat(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Power strip is not the problem

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can't get a screen image

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Happened on Thursday screen went off while watching

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Model # pn50b450b1d

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
9/17/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I cannot see any previous chats on your account.

Did you recently have any power outages or thunderstorms?

Approximately how old is the TV?