TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV will not turn on. hve unplugged every thing and rebooted…

Customer Question
TV will not turn...

TV will not turn on. hve unplugged every thing and rebooted and nothing

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Vizio 40" D40D1 1080p 120Hz LED smart HDTV . it is only 13 months old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works cannot get anything on screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is first time. Watching tv and it went blank

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Where did you buy the tv?