TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a couple of subscriptions: one to Amazon channels,

Customer Question
Good morning; I have...

Good morning; I have a couple of subscriptions: one to Amazon channels, and one to Acorn, and Netflix. The Netflix never gives me a problem, but I can connect to Amazon in the morning, for example, with no problem, but later in the day I get the message that there is no WiFi connection. Nothing has changed with my router, but I get that message.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

A couple of weeks ago, I would get a message on my Avast security on my computer that there was a problem with my TV and it would take a qualified expert to diagnose and fix it. But then it started to work. Let me get the manual so I can answer your question.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Samsung LED TV series 6, 6200

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I am subscribed to my TV service through Dish Network HDTV/DVR Satellite Reciever

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician replied 9 months ago
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician

how far is you wireless router from your tv?