TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

H I reset my thomosn tv after that I tried to scan but there…

Customer Question
H I reset my...

H I reset my thomosn tv after that I tried to scan but there is no any channel

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Thomson two years old it was working fine i just reset it after that i scannet and run the setup many time but catching only single channel

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works every thing ok smart tv work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just go on setting and satrted setup and did reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing just it is not acquiring channels

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician replied 11 months ago
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician
What kind of antanna do you have?
It is cable degital
Ok is it connected to a box or straight to the tv
Straight to the cable connection in wall
Ok when you do the scan is it set to cable sometimes when you reset Tv's they go to antanna by default
i set it to cable but still no channel coming

ok you may have to call you cable provider and see if they cam make shoure your getting a signal if your getting segnal your main board is starting to fail