TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have sound but no picture, happened as we were watching a…

Customer Question
We have sound but...

We have sound but no picture, happened as we were watching a program. been a problem ever since.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

W42L FHDTV10A; I would say it's at least 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We can't see anything. all the other tv's work, so we know the problem is not with DISH Network.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This started last Sunday. We were watching a football game.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician
Can you please tell me if the TVs original remote will bring up the sets own menu?