TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My ty will not turn on with remote or by off and on switch,

Customer Question
My ty will not...

My ty will not turn on with remote or by off and on switch

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Phillps

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was working find thrusday night today nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Does power indicator on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?
Thanks.