TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Insignia 55E560A11 has been shutting down. No sound, no

Customer Question
Insignia 55E560A11 has been...

Insignia 55E560A11 has been shutting down. No sound, no image. Red led's on front still on. In the past unplugging would get the tv working again, not today.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model NS-55E560a11, age of tv is approx. 10yrs.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No menu. When you push the power button on the front, tv just makes a beep and nothing else.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been happening for almost a year once in a great while but recently has been happening more often. Now even unplugging wont get it back on. right before it shuts itself off, there is a small pop then the picture fads away.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony