TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What remote control can I replace it with one similar the…

Customer Question
Hi ,What remote control...

Hi ,What remote control can I replace it with one similar the faulty one is a SHARP LCD No GA405WJSA

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The exact Model Sharp AQuos LC46D77X

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I Just need A replacement Remote Control For my Sharp Aquos LC46D77X

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

The next closest match would be the GA774WJSA

You may order one online here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Sharp-Remote-Substitute-GA774WJSA-LC52D77X-LC46D77X-LC42D77X-LC32D77X-/182176081042

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.