TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

MY tv model th-55dx600u wont start up when power is turned…

Customer Question
MY tv model th-55dx600u...

MY tv model th-55dx600u wont start up when power is turned on green light flashes for a few seconds then it look likes starting for a second then the red light stars to flash -no picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Panasonic vieta model TH-55DX600U and only just began doing this

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started and turned the power off and tried again but it does the sames thing red light flashes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeI am sorry you are having problems hereThe light will be blinking red and pausing please count the amount of red blinks please like ,5 red pause 5 red as an exampleAnthony