TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just purchased my TV tonight brought a home plugged in the…

Customer Question
Hi I just purchased...

Hi I just purchased my TV tonight brought a home plugged in the electrical cord and connected my cable cord to the back. I have a black screen with some information on it but I can't get anywhere.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Vizio D series

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes all the buttons work too I just can't get a picture

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I plugged it in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No I can't get the first time set

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having problems here, if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?Anthony